At Sass Place (The Sass Collective Pty Ltd) we help women in business to network and share experiences about the distinctive challenges and opportunities they face. Networking and sharing of knowledge and best practice has been the core of The Sass Collective since we began in 2013.
Sass Place strongly believes in protecting the privacy of the personally identifiable information our members share with us. This is why we believe it is important to inform you about how we will use your personal data.
Why share personal data with Sass Place?
Sharing personal data enables us to send you all information related to women in business and grant you access to our community of Sass members.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information that you give us. We collect company related data (name, field, type…) and personal related data (name, date of birth, position, contact details).
How do we use our members’ details?
Members personal data is stored in a database owned and maintained by The Sass Collective. This data is kept confidential, and is only used in connection with the purposes for which it is submitted.
Sass Place uses members contact details for information sharing via:
– Monthly newsletter & Email Updates
– Summit related information
– Sass Place recognizes responsibility to protect the information member entrust us with.
– Sass Place does not sell or provide members data to any other third parties.
– Sass Place does not share any personal financial information.
– Sass Place uses a variety of secure techniques to protect its members’ information, including secure servers and encryption data.
– Members of Sass Place have access to some of the other members’ data via the members directory (only name, surname, title, email address, phone number, company name and sector.), they only have access to what you have personally submitted and approved within the Member Portal.
– Members of Sass Place always have the option to unsubscribe to any services provides by writing to email@example.com.
– Members of Sass Place always have the possibility to access, change, cancel and oppose their personal information through their online account or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.