Sass Place provides the opportunity to connect and build better lives through sustainable business practice and community support. It is centred around the concept of the ripple effect, whereby supporting one woman to be a changemaker can have a far-reaching effect to their families and the wider community.
We achieve this through coworking, online interaction, relationship-building and events.
The Sass Place Value Proposition includes the following:
- Coworking and Permanent Office Space, encouraging women to connect and collaborate face to face.
- Room Hire and Event Space for workshops and meetings, encouraging professional development.
- Relationship Building amongst the membership community leading to business growth through natural referral.
- Online community engagement through Facebook Groups and Member Portal.
- Mentoring and Business Support
- Annual Sass Summit, an event to showcase South Australian Business Women in a one-day conference.